Exercise & nutrition scientist. Int'l public speaker and best selling author. Physique coach.
Menno Henselmans is one of the world's foremost evidence-based fitness coaches. He has also co-authored several studies which have been published in peer-reviewed studies. Menno is a best selling author of The Science of Self-Control, which includes 53 Tips to stick to your diet, be more productive and excel in life.
- Board member of the Institute of Nutrition and Fitness Sciences (INFS), India, and FitZonderFabels, the Netherlands.
- Featured author in Men's Health, The Sunday Times, HuffPost, IronMind and many more publications, including translations in over 10 languages.
- #14 Best-selling author on Amazon in Applied Psychology with his book The Science of Self-control.
- Experienced physique coach, including numerous pro card and international prize winners in physique sports and powerlifting.
- International public speaker for i.a. the Oxford and Cambridge Alumni Society, BodyPower and the Norwegian Academy for Personal Training (AFPT).
- Published scientific author in Sports Medicine, the highest impact factor journal in exercise science, and peer-reviewer for the Journal of Human Kinetics.
- MPA Award winning model & WBFF Fitness Model Competitor.
- Ranked #1 Fitness Website in the HuffPost.