Rebecca is a certified personal trainer with 8 years of coaching and leadership experience in the fitness industry. She has an athletic background in competitive gymnastics and Olympic weightlifting. As a coach, Rebecca specializes in strength training and kettlebell training, and she was the 16th woman in the world to earn the Iron Maiden title through StrongFirst.
- NSCA Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitator
- StrongFirst SFG II Kettlebell Instructor
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Precision Nutrition Pn1 Nutrition Coach
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
- Olympic Weightlifting Competitor