Steven Low is a former gymnast, coach, and the author of the Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength.
He has spent thousands of hours independently researching the scientific foundations of health, fitness and nutrition. Steven holds a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Maryland.
- Author of Overcoming Gravity
- Author of Overcoming Poor Posture
- Author of Overcoming Tendonitis
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Senior trainer at Progressive Calisthenics Certification (PCC)